- Courtney Paddock took 1st in both the 400m and the 200m races. Her 400m finish of 57.61 moved her up to 3rd place overall on the RHS school record and her 200m finish of 25.86 bettered her own 4th place overall school record.
- Kenneth Smith took 2nd overall in the 3200m with a time of 9:50.06. This was a PR for Kenneth by 11 seconds and moved him up to 3rd place overall on the RHS school records.
- Dallon Fuell's high jump of 6'0" put him at 4th place overall on the RHS school records and gave him a 7th place finish at the invitational.
- Joni Warnick took 1st in the javelin with a throw of 118'9.25".
- The girls' 4x400m relay team took 1st.
For a complete list of results, check here.